**** PLEASE NOTE: The store will be closed from 17th Dec until 2nd January 2024 Inclusive. Any orders placed will be fulfilled after that date - subject to stock levels ****
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE We are not registered for VAT so the prices you see are the prices you pay!
Please note there is a 4 to 6 week waiting list from placing Tong orders until their dispatch.
Industrial A Block Investment Powder 22.5Kg
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ has been designed specifically for the block mould process for casting all non-ferrous metals. Used for many years by leading foundries in the UK on prestigious aerospace and defence work
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ will accurately produce flawless castings time after time.
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ uses only closely graded high purity raw materials to give utmost consistency in addition to high green and fired strengths
• Quality controls on setting time, flow and thermal expansion ensures trouble free casting from batch to batch
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ mixes easily to give a creamy consistency and breaks away easily from the cast pieces
• Excellent surface finish with NO mould breakdown or surface defects reducing dressing time/costs after casting
• INDUSTRIAL "A" can be adjusted to suit individual customer requirements. Idea for thin walled intricate castings impossible to produce by the shell process
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ cools slowly after casting promoting a uniformity of structure and
mechanically properties in the cast piece
Industrial A Block Investment Powder Data Sheet
MSDS Data Sheet