IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Because of stock shortages due to the Coronavirus we are temporarily closing for a week in the first instance from 4th April, until we secure new stock. No new orders will be accepted until we resume trading. Please check back for further updates.
Industrial A Block Investment Powder 22.5Kg
This purchase includes Shipping to Turkey of £108.72
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ has been designed specifically for the block mould process for casting all non-ferrous metals. Used for many years by leading foundries in the UK on prestigious aerospace and defence work
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ will accurately produce flawless castings time after time.
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ uses only closely graded high purity raw materials to give utmost consistency in addition to high green and fired strengths
• Quality controls on setting time, flow and thermal expansion ensures trouble free casting from batch to batch
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ mixes easily to give a creamy consistency and breaks away easily from the cast pieces
• Excellent surface finish with NO mould breakdown or surface defects reducing dressing time/costs after casting
• INDUSTRIAL "A" can be adjusted to suit individual customer requirements. Idea for thin walled intricate castings impossible to produce by the shell process
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ cools slowly after casting promoting a uniformity of structure and
mechanically properties in the cast piece
Industrial A Block Investment Powder Data Sheet
MSDS Data Sheet