IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE We are not registered for VAT so the prices you see are the prices you pay!
STORE CLOSURE DATES Any orders placed during 5th to 13th July inclusive and dispatched on 14th July dependant upon stock levels.
Please note there is a 2 to 4 week waiting list from placing Tong orders until their dispatch.
Industrial A Block Investment Powder 22.5Kg
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ has been designed specifically for the block mould process for casting all non-ferrous metals. Used for many years by leading foundries in the UK on prestigious aerospace and defence work
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ will accurately produce flawless castings time after time.
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ uses only closely graded high purity raw materials to give utmost consistency in addition to high green and fired strengths
• Quality controls on setting time, flow and thermal expansion ensures trouble free casting from batch to batch
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ mixes easily to give a creamy consistency and breaks away easily from the cast pieces
• Excellent surface finish with NO mould breakdown or surface defects reducing dressing time/costs after casting
• INDUSTRIAL "A" can be adjusted to suit individual customer requirements. Idea for thin walled intricate castings impossible to produce by the shell process
• INDUSTRIAL 'A'™ cools slowly after casting promoting a uniformity of structure and
mechanically properties in the cast piece
Industrial A Block Investment Powder Data Sheet
MSDS Data Sheet