Our suppliers are struggling to get some items due to transport issues.
Description Superwool® HT™ SB - 13 x 500 x 600mm
It is made from a mixture of Superwool® HT™ fibres, refractory fillers, inorganic binders and a small amount of organic binders.
The new Superwool® HT™ SB board was especially developed for the Domestic Floor-Mounted (Stand) Boiler Market with its requirements of:
• Excellent crack-resistant behaviour under thermal shock conditions,
• Low organic content,
• Good strength, easy handling with low dust exposure after conversion.
HT™ SB is supplied in panels of uniform thickness, possessing good flexural and compressive
strength, both before and after heating.
Classification Temperature 1150°C
The sheets have good mechanical strength, are easy to
install and subject to minimal risk of damage during
• Excellent thermal shock resistance
• Low thermal conductivity
• Low heat storage, lightweight
• Precise thicknesses available
• Good compressive and flexural strength before and after firing
• Easy to cut with normal hand tools.