IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE - We are open for business with replenished stock!
We are not registered for VAT so the prices you see are the prices you pay!
If you have any questions or wish to discuss product details, please call and ask to speak to Art.
Please note there is a 5 to 6 week waiting list from placing Furnace and Tong orders until their dispatch due to demand.
Please check back for further updates.
Description Superwool® HT™ SB - 25 x 500 x 600mm
It is made from a mixture of Superwool® HT™ fibres, refractory fillers, inorganic binders and a small amount of organic binders.
The new Superwool® HT™ SB board was especially developed for the Domestic Floor-Mounted (Stand) Boiler Market with its requirements of:
• Excellent crack-resistant behaviour under thermal shock conditions,
• Low organic content,
• Good strength, easy handling with low dust exposure after conversion.
HT™ SB is supplied in panels of uniform thickness, possessing good flexural and compressive
strength, both before and after heating.
Classification Temperature 1150°C
The sheets have good mechanical strength, are easy to
install and subject to minimal risk of damage during
• Excellent thermal shock resistance
• Low thermal conductivity
• Low heat storage, lightweight
• Precise thicknesses available
• Good compressive and flexural strength before and after firing
• Easy to cut with normal hand tools.